1. In books, what kind of heroes do you like? I like heroes with a heart. Flawed. Seriously flawed. Confident, but not conceited. Must dress nice and have a good appearance!
2. In books, what kind of heroines do you like? I like heroines who are strong, yet gentle - not the hand-snapping, I-don't-need-a-man type. And they need to have a sense of humor. And they need to be flawed. Seriously flawed.
3. Name 3 favorite movies:
Saving Private Ryan
Behind Enemy Lines
4. Favorite Season: Fall.
5. Tea or coffee? Coffee!
6. NBA or NFL? NFL
7. Best Vacation: Cozumel, Mexico
8. Do you dance crazy when no one is looking? Yes. I also dance crazy when people are looking.
9. Do you sing in the shower? No. I used to. Now, I plot.
10. Pen or pencil? Pen, preferably gel ink pens or the Paper-Mate Profile ball point.
11. Can you fake an accent? I can, but I'm not good at it. I once faked an Australian accent for an acting class. Passed the class with an 'A' so I must've been pretty good, mate.
12. Do you have a best friend? My sisters are my best friends. Blood really is thicker than water.
13. Sing in rain or dance in the street? Hey, why not both?
14. Listener or talker? Listener. I've never been a yapper.
15. What are some of your favorite quotes?
“Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to live with the results.”
“Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary.”
“If you're trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be.”
“When people show you who they are, believe them.”
16. What advice would you give to aspiring writers? Read. Read a lot.